The Calgary Sun says yes, as does this blog, which posted the news first.
(Thanks to Scott B. for the heads up.)
P.S. This isn't overly relevant, but I figured I'd pass it on -- my favourite description of Cuthbert came from someone who met her when she was running with Sean Avery: "She's very short, and very stupid."
Sens win (with tongue action)!
Goodnight Angelina, goodnight...
- ► 2010 (69)
- ► 2009 (95)
- The Lloydminster Jesus
- Eye roller
- "I think I see Lisa, but it may be a starfish"
- Take your time, 6
- We're allowed to go off-topic
- Where's your bitch now, Ottawa?
- Ben Blood (reprise)
- Are Sens fans subpar?
- It is him (?)
- Puck bunnies (now with sugary goodness)
- Elisha Cuthbert and Phaneuf?
- Your headline
- Killing the misconceptions
- A funny moment
- We pimp our own
- Give Ray attention -- he doesn't get enough at hom...
- Isn't he eloquent?
- "Journalistic creditability" is an oxymoron
- Monday night mini-deglaze
- Fighta! Skate-a! ...and so on...
- Swiss sea cow in the sand
- SoCal nostalgia
- You know you suck when...
- Swim on
- Spot the pissed off GM/coach
- Apologies for the delay
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2007 (181)
Satellite Dish TV sports action in your own home.